Death: What awaits us?

September 7, 2006

Christian Persecution Update:

Christian faces court over 'offensive' gay festival leaflets

By STEVE DOUGHTY Last updated at 08:48am on 6th September 2006

Evangelical Christian Stephen Green handed out 'offensive' leaflets


A police force was caught up in a freedom of speech row after its officers arrested an anti-gay campaigner for handing out leaflets at a homosexual rally.

South Wales police admitted evangelical Christian Stephen Green was then charged purely because his pamphlets contained anti-gay quotations from the Bible.

2 comments:

  1. Fullcourt, I noticed some things are missing from your archives and I just wanted to say Thank you... so, THANK YOU.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No thanks needed. :-)I was wrong to have posted them in the first place.

    I started thinking about how I felt sorry for Jennifer Anniston living out what happened to her in the public eye and I started to feel like Jonah.

    Why was I more worried about what Jennifer Anniston was going through than I was worried about what you might be going through?

    Remember Jonah being more worried about the gourd than people of Nineveh?

    I can say all day that I have compassion for you (and I really do) but it's only going to be my actions that show it, not my words. :-)

    Hope things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete